Metal Clad Switchgears are switching and control cubicles manufactured between 1 kV… 40.5 kV comply with IEC 62271-200 standards.
- 3mm sheet steels
- LSC 2B class Loss of Service Continuity
- Pm Partition Class
- AFLR Internal Arc Classification
- 4 earthed accessible compartments
- Maximum personel safety with 31.5 kA/ 1 s internal arc test.
- Safetyy electrical and mechanical Interlocking systems.
- Withdrawable type Vacuum / SF6 Circuit Breaker for fast and easy servicing
General Production Range and Specifications
- Rated Voltage : 3.6…40.5 kV
- Power Frequency withstand Voltage : 10…85 kV
- Lightining Impulse withstand Voltage : 40…185 kV
- Rated Frequency : 50/60 Hz
- Rated Current ( natural ventilation ): 630…3150 A
- Short Circuit withstand Current : 16…31.5 kA ( 3 s )
- Internal Arc withstand Current : 16…31.5 kA ( 1 s )
Metal Clad Switchgear