A) SF6 Gas Circuit Breaker
SF6 Gas breakers are used in electrical distribution for control and protection of cables, overhead lines, transformer and distribution substations, motors, transformers, generators and capacitor banks. Thanks to the SF6 autopuffer breaking technique, the circuit-breakers do not generate operating overvoltages, and are therefore also highly suitable for retrofitting, upgrading and enlarging older installations where the motor, cable, etc. insulating materials may be particularly sensitive to dielectric stresses.
B) Vacuum Circuit Breaker
- Insulation recovery characteristics in vacuum are fast and arc time is short so wear on main contacts is low and service life is long.
- Also, a high-speed circuit breaker is used for reclosing.
- Compact and lightweight operating mechanism combines new vacuum valve format and delivery history of 700,000 vacuum switchgear.
- Circuit breaker uses high-reliability vacuum valve.
- Operating mechanism is low-fault factor mechanism mounted on the front for long service life and easy maintenance inspections.
- Environmental considerations
- No environmentally dangerous materials are used.
- Low noise when current is stopped.